At RAGEN Jewels, we want you to be pleased with your purchase. We’re proud of the quality of our goods and we receive very few requests for returns and fewer requests for repairs. We stand behind each and every piece we sell. Simply follow the guidelines below:
- We do not accept returns, but exchanges are accepted only once within 30 days of delivery date.
- Multiple exchanges are not allowed per order.
- One return label to process an exchange is applicable per customer order.
- Worn, used, or tarnished items due to improper care cannot be exchanged, repaired, or refunded. These items will be sent back to you.
- We will happily repair a piece if damaged once our quality control team deems it has been damaged by regular wear. Should something need to be repaired, reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of delivery date.
- Shipping fees will not be refunded.
- Once an order is placed, it is sent to fulfillment and cannot be cancelled.
- International orders are final sale.
- International orders cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Personalized, fine, custom-designed jewelry and items on sale are final sale and are not eligible for exchanges or refunds.
- To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify an unreasonable exchange, breakage, or wear pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers.
Repairs & Replating
All pieces are free repairs & replating within 30 days of purchase. Please note we can offer only one free repair post-purchase per order. After 30 days, replating is $15 plus shipping and repairs are $20 plus shipping.
Once an item is marked "delivered" by the carrier, it is the customers responsibility to contact the carrier if any delivery issues arise. We are not responsible for any lost, misplaced, or stolen items after an order is marked delivered. No refunds will be issued for lost, misplaced or stolen items, and we will not re-ship the items.